1. The ACP Site: All site users have been made contributors until the Panel Of Guardians can decide who should stay as contributors/authors and who doesn’t need to be on the site anymore. I don’t expect many/any new posts going forward, this site will become more of a historical reference than anything else.
If you’d like, fill out the form below to receive updates. This will make it easier to contact people if we’d like to schedule a reunion in the future.
2. The ACP Chat: ACP Chat reset yesterday and I’ve turned off members only.
- Main Owners: Panel of Guardian members (+ Ken).
- Owners: Former Leaders (Foxtails will replace Trader as an owner).
- Mods: Former 2ics & 3ics will become mods. Some former allied leaders will also gain modship (like 122344a, Iceyfeet). That decision is on a case by case basis.
Feel free to keep using the chat to socialize with other former army members, I don’t plan on resetting it again or closing it.
If the time comes that there aren’t enough owners/mods on to keep chaos from ensuring please send a message via the “message” feature in xat and someone will rectify the situation. This is the only way I believe people will be promoted to mod or owner.
The rules will be relaxed, I don’t expect there will be enough people on to uphold them anyways. That does not mean there will be no more rules, it just means I will be removing and rewriting a number of them. Expect that to happen sometime in the next week or so. For now the only rule is don’t be a jerk (that includes abusing your powers mods and owners).
3. The Staff Site: I’m not sure what should happen with the staff site, making it private would render it useless for historical purposes. So for now anyone on it will stay.
~Panel of Guardians
Filed under: ACP |